Wednesday, February 11, 2015

2/11-3 wishes



What would I go if I had 3 wishes? Let’s give this some thought. I can’t help but imagine a giant blue genie with the voice of Robin Williams (Disney’s Aladdin reference for those who don’t know). The first would be to be very wealthy, like say the winner of the near half a billion dollar Powerball would do. This way I know that we could be debt free and our family would be taken care of financially. Money can create a huge burden so having a lot of it would certainly help. Having endless amounts of money at your disposal can pretty much buy you anything you want, take you anywhere you want, etc. So this to me is a smart and versatile wish. That’s one wish so I guess my second wish would be…for my children to grow old and in good health. If there is a stipulation on it that I can’t pass it on to my children then I would want the same for myself so that my children wouldn’t have to worry about seeing me (terminally) ill or dying from something like cancer. Now, down to the last wish….it has to be a good one. Thinking, thinking….not sure. Under the assumption that you can’t wish for more wishes, I guess my final wish would be for a stop to all the evil and violence in the world. It would be great to not have to see so much suffering and death, and just pure evil that exists. There used to be a time when kids would play out in the street all night and not come home until dark, now you have to worry about turning your head for just a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment